« Your guarantee |
| Right words sell »
September 4, 2005
Confirming appointment letter
September 5, 2005
Banish Workers’ Compensation Overcharges Forever
No doubt about it, Jim,
Preston, a Certified WorkComp Advisor and President of CompAnalyzer (TM) is ready to help you banish Workers’ Comp overcharges forever when you meet September 15, at 10:05 at your company, River’s Edge Manufacturing.
For you to legally and safely beat the insurance companies please have as much of this vital information available:
1. A copy of your current Workers’ Compensation Insurance policy
2. List and duties of each employee and how much they earned over the past 12 months.
3. List of your subcontractors (if any) and amount of money you paid to each of them over the last 12 months.
4. List of states where you have employees working.
5. List of all corporate officers and their duties with individual earnings if under $82,000.
6. The loss information sheets for the last three years that you receeved from your insurance company.
7. The last 3 year’s audit reports you received from your insurance company.
8. Your last experience modification worksheet that your insurance company gave you.
Having as much of this critical information available allows Pres the additional time to explore with you how and why more than 50%** of all employers are overcharged because of errors rampant the system.
I’ll be working with Pres so please call me if I can help in any way to gather that information.
I’ll check in with you next week,
Certified WorkComp Specialist
Certified by the Institute of WorkComp Advisors
** Statistics from the Institute of Workcomp Advisors
Posted by Preston at September 4, 2005 11:13 AM